Before You Contact Us
Comments or questions are welcome. Thank you for browsing AmericanoDream.com, obviously something caught your eye, so you’re ready to reach out to us and ask us a question or two–that’s perfectly fine! But before you send this form, please make sure you can answer “Yes” to numbered points below, if you answer at least one “No,” please do not send the form as chances are you will not receive a reply. Additionally, please be specific with your questions.
Please provide all contact information including a phone number and best time to contact you. We’re always open for ideas, but please remember, free photos for you doesn’t feed our children. We haven’t been able to convince our grocer to take photos from our printer for payments, as he says, “If it’s not one of the dead presidents on a greenback, don’t waste my time,” so unless We’ve personally contacted you, we charge and you pay for our talent, not economics. Please keep in mind, when we take a photograph, a client is paying for our talent that took us years to get there and they are getting it in each photograph.
1. Are you over 18-years of age?
2. Do you promise, you are not offering Rolando SEO, ED pills, swamp land, timeshares, etc., and your question pertains to hiring him as a photographer, author, speaker, and/or writer only?
3. Are you willing to pay for his travel and per diem expenses? (Rolando rides coach on Delta Airlines, eats light, drinks occasionally, and doesn’t require 4-star hotels, FYI.)
5. Are you willing to pay a deposit for all services rendered?
6. Do you understand that Rolando is not looking to date anyone, especially through this contact form?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to all the questions above, feel free to send the form and please be patient for a reply, as he travels extensively. If you’ve answered “No” to anyone question, please save yourself some time and do not send the form.