VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography AdventureA Small Group of Photographers and Models Will Gather for Great Photography
Americano Dream VIP Adventure, Sonoma Coast, California, Sept. 13th through Sept. 17th, 2018; Previous workshop sold-out, so act now!
We’re headed back to the Sonoma Coast of California! Come join us for another VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure. We’ve conducted over 50 “exotic location” photography workshops in the beautiful places of Cozumel, Maui, Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Moab, Bahamas, Rome, Sonoma Coast, St. Martin/St. Maarten, etc., in the past 18 years, but this is beyond that scope.
Our VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure, focuses on a very small group format, to follow a mentoring process while enjoying the location. This is a small group of photographers, passionate about creating masterpiece fine art photos, while also enjoying the sites and views of the location. This is a small group effort that focuses on each individual and the group as a whole. The ratio is two photographers per model, but you’ll photograph each model before the adventure ends.
You’ll get to photograph four beautiful models during the VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure. The beauty of this experience is we also have a reputable local photographer who knows the area as he lives in the Sonoma Coast area that is our guide and resident expert.
This VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure offers unique photo opportunities around the Sonoma Coast of California, from the beaches to a vineyard and winery plus an old saw mill. This is a three-day event where three days you’ll photograph up to four models in two-man teams of photographers including a vineyard, a winery, a steam-powered saw mill, and even a great beach location plus around the Russian River. We’ll even do some wine tasting and learn about wines on our vineyard day!
This VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure, offers great locations, beautiful models, and hands-on instruction from Rolando Gomez, which will help you advance your photography and thought concepts when it comes to creating photographic fine art.
If you’d like, you may bring your spouse, though you are responsible for their transportation, meals, lodging, etc. They may join us for the shoots as long as they don’t interfere with the shooting process. We welcome everyone, as this is a photography adventure while you relax like you’re on vacation too.
What to Expect in the VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure
Expect to photograph beautiful models for two days at various coastal locations around the Sonoma Coast. We’ll start from the morning until sunset, with a brief afternoon break for lunch and time to recharge yourself and your equipment. We provide some of the lighting gear while you provide your camera(s), lenses and digital storage devices. Bring any gear you think you need, recommend 35mm lens recommendations are lenses that cover at least a 70-200mm range, though a wide-angle lens is recommended too. You may bring your own lighting gear too.
Photographers must be at least 18 years of age and must be able to walk at least two city blocks while carrying their own equipment. While our photography adventures are relaxing and fun, we do work for our shoots at our locations. We don’t need you buff, but we need you as an able body that can walk without assistance.
The VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure is for those truly passionate in photography that want to make a serious investment to improve their photography. The photography adventure price is only $1299 per photographer, and again, spouses are welcome at no additional charges, though you must cover all their expenses. You are responsible for all your lodging (we will provide hotel recommendations in the Santa Rosa area), meals, drinks, air fare, logistics, as the adventure price is only for our mentoring services, plus the talent we provide with Rolando as your instructor/mentor. Please use the PayPal button below, it’s secure and we’ve used PayPal now for 18 years. Act now as this is a limited in size photography adventure and it’s a first-come, first-serve basis.
Itinerary for the VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure
Thursday evening, around approximately 6:30 p.m., we’ll meet at a location in Santa Rosa announced only to attendees for introductions and pertinent information. Model coordination will be conducted too. You are responsible for your food and beverage costs, though you may do your dinner before the meeting.
Friday plan for shooting the entire day with a mandatory lunch/afternoon break. This allows for morning and evening light shooting.
Saturday plan for shooting the entire day with a mandatory lunch/afternoon break. This allows for morning and evening light shooting.
Sunday plan for shooting the entire day with a mandatory lunch/afternoon break. This allows for morning and evening light shooting.
Monday plan to departure as needed, as you can come early and stay later in the Sonoma Coast, we leave that up to you. You can leave Sunday evening too if necessary.
Travel, Lodging, Etc. for the VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure
You are responsible for all your travel to and from the Sonoma Coast. As a group we’ll work together on traveling from location to location. We will provide recommendations for lodging; you are responsible for your own lodging and meals. Plan near for or around the Santa Rosa area. We’ll provide a recommend hotel with a group rate.
Additional Requirements for the VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend.
- You must be physically fit enough to walk a city block and lift 25 lbs. You are also encouraged to bring your own flash units, or any lighting equipment you prefer, though we’ll provide equipment too. You must provide your own camera, lenses, and all accessories for your camera system.
- You must have the passion to photograph up to four beautiful models and patient enough for them to change into wardrobe. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty, and nudes or implied nudes are possible, but limited. The target genre is what will make for the best fine art at the various locations. The ability for nude photography is left up to each individual model, not all models do nudes.
- These are long days, which means late dinners along with early mornings—you will get tired by the time you have to leave, but you will treasure every moment and leave with amazing photos. There will be a little down time during the middle of the day to allow models to prepare for the next shoot and lunch.
- Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR, SLR, mirrorless, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 300mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images every evening and/or laptop computer is highly recommended. We will provide radio triggers for our battery packs, though not required, we recommend a standard or classic Pocket Wizard radio transmitter.
- Professionalism is required as we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models in a beautiful location. Safety is number one. We will have some fun and great times, but the focus is great photos!
- All sign-ups are non-refundable. Once you lock in a spot, we can only try to help you find someone to replace you if you cannot attend, however, there is no guarantee and so if you sign-up plan accordingly so you will not have to cancel. We will look at each case individually should you need to cancel but if we make a favorable decision and can’t find you a replacement; we can only offer future photography adventure credits. These types of events require locked-in sign-ups due to their small size and prepaid costs.
- Please notify us of any special dietary needs.
- By signing up for this VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure, you do so at your own risk, and we are not responsible for any accidents and/or travel logistic issues you may incur with your transportation carriers. We require safety at all times and common sense. We will provide safety briefings as required.
Models and Shooting Expectations for the VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure
Our models are professionals. Our photography adventure covers Fashion, Glamour, and Beauty photography. Not all models pose nude. Nude or implied nude photography will fall under the scope of glamour or fine-art nudes.
Models from the previous 16 years of our photography workshops and adventures include Playboy Playmates, an American Idol star, a Survivor TV show star, state beauty pageant winners, published magazine models, and more. Our models and shoots are publication quality.
At the end of three days of shooting, the photographers will secure a release with each model for $100 per model, up to four models. Total model release fees are $400 paid once, for all three days of shooting. Photographers will photograph each model during the three-day shooting period. Models are rotated each day. Releases are provided and are for commercial, non-adult use.
Cancellation Rules for the VIP Experience—Sonoma Coast Photography Adventure
This is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size, and because of the logistics that must be ahead of time, this is a non-cancel event; should you need to cancel, we will work with you to help you find a replacement, however, no guarantees and no refunds, though we’ll do our best to offer you some type of future credit.
Because of the size and expenses associated with this limited style photography adventure, we cannot accept requests for refunds when the cancellation is on your behalf, though we will take each situation on a case-by-case basis and work with you the best we can. Don’t get left behind; don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. It’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now before it’s sold-out!
A Rare Opportunity
Limited to only a small group of photographers working with four models!
It May Never Happen Again
Bring your spouse! One day is at a winery and vineyard, including wine tasting!
A Co-Op, Not A Workshop
This is not a photography workshop, though we have those too at RolandoGomez.net. This is a photography adventure limited to a small group of photographers that will enjoy a VIP experience that benefits their photography passion.